Sunday, May 7, 2017

Kila Sengigi Beach Lombok, Indonesia

We choose Kila Sengigi Lombok because it is located in the center of Senggigi’s attraction (eg: spa, restaurant, local store, atm machine). I did not expect much from the hotel because I did read some review of the hotel. Some said it a bit outdated but surprisingly it is not that bad. Our room already upgraded with a new modern touch. Here I would like to share some beautiful picture of my family and me at Kila Senggigi Lombok, Indonesia.




Love the greenish surrounding around the hotel!




I must say that, we really enjoy our morning breakfast alongside with beautiful scenery of the beach. Lots of food variety and quite delicious!

 


From this side of the hotel, we can easily spotted some surfer catching some wave. 


Beautiful architecture from the hotel. Really love it! 


Just look at the palm tree, it must be more then 10 - 15 years (I think so).


Me infront of the hotel main entrance.






It is just me with some weird pose. 


Overall, Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok is a perfect getaway for my family. I really recommended this place for those who want to come to Lombok. 

And not to forget, here is the contact number for supir (driver) who can drove you around +6281907813836 whatsapp (name: Bambang), 006281805263460 (name: Haji Heri).  

(Lombok, Indonesia 6-9 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment